<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Saturday, November 08, 2008 @9:04 AM
♥ hot title:an overjoy FRIDAY!

Yesterday when i got to school...
as usual just that i woke up late and ended up taking cab again...

it was another normal day i thought...
but as we go through the UT answer...
so need go download the file...
so i open up the daily grades and UT grades segment!
my eyes BLINK BLINK BLINK!!!
I SAW SOMETHING BLINKING BRIGHTLY IN MY DAILY GRADE!!!
IT WAS AN UNUSUAL RESPONSE!!!
I gotten 2As this week...
Praise the Lord....
i was blinking because the my school and class ppl are very competitive...
so it very surprising...

another thing is IG meeting...
full of FEAR!
cox its the first time of the entire YEIG History that the president is holding the entire meeting... i was so so so scared!!! stage fright la...
but yesterday both myself and mr sim very disappointed...
cox attendance very low...
indeed rp students really don't read mails...
but however we found a solution... hopefully it will work la...
but at the end of eveything, i still wanna thank God for the peace and strength...
I really pray for more improvements... in the midst of stress...

after cg... went hm... amazingly...
frm serangoon go hm is nearer than yew tee...
hahaha...
then reach hm...
i went to the fridge...
happy happy... daddy mummy stock up more food...
my fav. fan chor and lo mai kai...
but can't eat too much... haha...
anyway i only have chance to eat on weekends haha...

im looking forward in 3 weeks time...
3 weeks from now... i'll be in GENTING...
i think it will be a time of stress-free trip...
really want to go there and relax then come back continue to run again...
go there to release stress...