<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Monday, November 24, 2008 @7:54 AM
♥ hot title:Which space do u belong to?

I blogged this in my spiritual blog...
I think i should share it here too.. hee:D

I believe if we are believe in Christ and that He is our Lord and savior... We should be in the 1st SPACE... because 1st space is the House Of God...

But we are not just called to be in the four walls of the church... But we are to move to a place... THE MARKET PLACE...

THE MARKET PLACE is the 2nd SPACE... and so we need to move to the 2nd space to be the salt and light to the world... to be the light that shine so brightly in the darkness... let us be the one who are there to win the lost souls for God's kingdom... We need to let the ppl out there know the God we know... they need to know that there's a God who cares for them. they need to know that our God is righteous and Holy. they need to know that our God is faithful and true. they need to know that our God is our tower of refuge. they need to know that our God is the light of this city. they need to know that our God strengthens the weak. and its only through us that they will know all this. so lets go into the market place... be it u are studying or working... we can all make an impact.

But if we are allowed... lets make another move up to the 3rd SPACE... It's a space that is invited... lets pray that one day we can get up to there ya...

thats all i have for u today...