<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Thursday, November 06, 2008 @2:22 PM
hot title:

Yesterday i had a power-pack day...

Went tampines for swimming with my dearest KAREN!!!

Then after that we went to bedok... cox karen needs go dental...
but the i first time see ppl go dental so happy...
then after that the 2 happy gal... we went bedok interchange for LUNCH...
yummy...

After lunch we head our way down to toa payoh... mass media sales...
we were there for abt 2hrs...
brought books...
and i officially declare that I'm a SPIRITUAL BOOKWORM NOW!!!
but i enjoy reading now...
and we got good deals as well...

after book shopping...
went down to city hall to meet kelly and kim and kelly's friend Grace...
went MOS burger... very noisy and irritating... but its okie... we had fun...
then we went seperate ways for BS...
after bs met ronald kelly grace jordon vann and kim...
went macs... and fellowship...

and there goes my day!!!
haha...

btw...
i use to have a so call the "spiritual" blog... containing my revelations...
at hisrevelationsforcheryl.blogspot.com
but NOW... I HAVE SHIFTED TO...
melifeme.weebly.com
do come and visit...
this blog is so cool... im falling in love...
im motivated to continue blogging passionately... HAHA!

alright... lesson starting... bye!