<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Tuesday, December 30, 2008 @1:11 PM
hot title:2008... How has it been???

Well... 2008!!!
I guess... good and bad...
I guess this year i went through the most number of mountains and valleys in my 19 Years of life... But indeed Greater things have yet to come...

Sometimes i wonder why God have placed me in a place where i am now... a place of unhappiness... a place of no care and love... But finally God rang the bell to me... in the last few months was really a time where God has called me to slow down... where God has showed me His patience and begin to teach me to have the kind of patience He has... He also begins to show me my true and urgent vision for the now...

In the beginning of the year God has called me and showed me to hold more responsibilities in church, in CG... But probably for now He still not done with me... not done with all the mouldings that is needed... I'm allowing 2009 to be a greater moulding year.. a year of more breakthrough... but not pushing too hard yet... until i see the signals...

But even as i slow down myself in church... God begin to give me more responsibilities in school... and shown me the importance of being in the Marketplace... God raise me up as an President of my IG and even being a SM and coming year gonna be a ST! God is always faithful while im faithless...

As of now... the number of failures and victories are balanced! Praise God!

But i believe 2009 is gonna be a better year!
I believe in 2009 my dreams will become reality!