<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Wednesday, December 03, 2008 @7:56 AM
♥ hot title:Genting Trip

Sorry for all late UPDATES!!!

Actually not very late la!!!

On 28 NOV-Day 01
Left house at 610am... 2nd Uncle came to fetch me! He is always so good...
Then we set off to Golden Mile, reached there at abt 630am... EARLY!!!
Our bus left at ard 650am instead of 7am as scheduled!
The whole bus all our own ppl!
My first time traveling with 25 other ppl...


Finally, reached Genting at 150pm...
Waited for room key until abt 2plus...
Settle down... My room mates are Kenneth and Er Gu...
Then we went for makan at "shua ka" - it means bottom of the mountain!
Good and Cheap food!
When back the "mountain"-genting for shopping!


On 29 NOV-Day 02
Woke up EARLY!!!
Xiao Gu came to morning call all our rooms at 7am... SHARP!!!
We went for yummy dim sum!
Then off to have some fun at the INDOOR & OUTDOOR THEME PARK!
Conclusion is hard to have fun at theme parks when u are bring "KIDS" along...
WHY???
No. 1 worry-are they by your side?
No. 2 worry-are they happy?
No. 3 worry-what rides to play?
No. 4 worry-what rides are too scary for them?
-etc...
We played till about 2pm... RAINED! Then went back to hotel...
Oops... and i saw Mr Edmund Saw at outdoor theme park... haha...
Off for ice-cream... there is an ice-cream shop is like Ben and Jerry... yumyum...
Went back hotel... and off for SHOPPING AGAIN!!! hahaha!!!
finally my shopping became fruitful...
Didn't buy alot... but im happy there's SALES!!!
haha...
then off to the cheap cheap place for dinner again...
came back...
i went to make myself a WAX HAND!!!
Then a little shopping... and continue playing the rides...
Then back to hotel...
Pack my stuff...
And I was ready to knock out...
but i decided to pay a visit to the Casino to "see-see-look-look" together with Er Gu and Xiao Gu! I pay visit only... NO GAMBLING!!! hahaha... bcox of the visit... my day ended REAL LATE!!!


On 30 NOV-Day 03
It's a going home day!!!
But we as usual... Have Morning call at 7am by Xiao Gu!
We went for BUFFET BREAKFAST!!!
Quality... OKOK LOH!!!
The price is supper cheap la... as compared to the $90+ one in S'pore i went the other time...
But the quality... S'pore better la... haha...
After eating... We went to shop again for 45 mins...
Then rush back check out... at 12pm... but bus only leaves at 230pm...
So we went starbucks... take photo... sit down...
then me Xiao Gu and ZiJun went LAST MINUTE SHOPPING... but never buy anything!
Then Bus left abt 2 plus...
On our way back we saw 2 Car accident!!!
Because of that it causes traffic jams...
As scheduled to reach Golden Mile at 8pm... But end up only reach abt 9plus...
Waited for 2nd Uncle... He came to fetch us again...

Thats the end of the trip...
As u can see... not alot of pics...
i will upload the rest on facebook...
facebook-http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=74013&l=bed56&id=753849179
and some still with my cousin... so i still need to get from her before uploading it!