<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Friday, December 05, 2008 @3:52 PM
♥ hot title:Holidays are COMING!

I am very...
EXCITED!!!

This week we gonna have long weekends...
Then next week we gonna only have a 3-day week...
Cox monday public Holiday then Wed is my official off day...
COOL!!!
Then friday will be my last day of school...
Then we are going to have 3 weeks of holiday!!!
better than NOTHING!!!

I'm gonna make use of this holidays to....
1. Go swimming(more than once a week)
2. Spend more time with daddy God
3. Spend more time with family
4. Spend time to make Christmas Gifts for all my friends and family...(so if u are my friend or relative... u are in for a great time! HAHA!)
5. Perhaps some SHOPPING!

Alright...
That's all i have to say for today!
Take care!