<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Thursday, December 25, 2008 @10:25 AM
hot title:recent happenings

I think i have stopped blogging for quite sometime liao... probably one whole week... felt so bad about it... SORRY dear readers!

I guess for the past one week many many things had happened...

Firstly i'm being ADDICTED TO MOBTV... practically i can do nothing and just watch day and night... i can watch till 3 or 4am and wakes up at 7 plus in the morning and continue watching... and wishing i do not need to get anywhere else... HAHA! but i guess im just bluffing myself cox... LIFE GOES ON!!! and all this started because "I LEARN TO LOVE!" coz im someone whom don't like to watch movie de... but i ended up learning to love and became addicted!!! Oops... so learning to love is NOT GOOD ALL THE TIME!

Next thing i did was.. we had candlelight service over the weekend... talking about Jesus being the light of the world... and He is the one light... stronger than x-ray or gamma ray... He see through everything... i toook quite a number of puictures too... will upload to faceboook soon... so keep a look out...

Next up... was KTV with seniors... super cheap one... sang for 7 hours straight! after that i became like super tired! have lots of fun and we "GIT HIGH"!
Next up was kind of a big event for us... as YEIG! We had a team bonding cum bbq cum farewell... me and yiting many many things to handle... and preparing the things cum my christmas gifts gave me sleepless night for one whole week... So coming week im going to sleep like a pig man... and we took many many pictures and videos to... upload soon... and this particular day was a laughing day for ms president also... all thanks to my advisor... Gail Goh... she really make me laugh... until i pause eating for 5 mins before i throw out at her face...
and the super next BIG event was... CHRISTMAS EVE! yesterday.. we celebrated at church... great drama and great friends... GREAT PRESENTs too... thank you everyone who brought something for me... although i feel that i gave more than receiving... but its more blessed to give than to receive... hee... and we have candlelight and we have DRAMA also.. the drama was very very good... and had christmas party at yuling's place also.. we cook food and we ordered food also... we merry merry with abit of alcohol.... BUT I CAN'T finish my half a wine glass of eat... it tasted awful to me!!! i rather die than to drink... HAHA!

and whats coming up next??? its something big for me also... it's none other than EDDRIC LUN's FIRST YEAR BIRTHDAY! it gonna happen this evening at Grassroot club... im super looking forward but i guess i will need to be a "servant" today... HAHA!
Long post today ah... thats all.. shall update soon... take care everyone... and CHERYL IS WISHNG EVERYONE... MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!:)