<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Monday, December 15, 2008 @10:11 AM
♥ hot title:x'mas celebration'08




On 14 Dec 2008!
A group of us Christian and Non-Christians gathered together at Leslie's place to have a fun time... To enjoy a "HOPEFUL" Christmas!

We had a fun time of games... and as usual... leslie is very proud of his president again.. so both of us became group leaders for a game... so funny... cox im so impressed by my group... cox we pass message using actions... and the action was kind of distorted... But my group is so clever... We got the song title correct... Hee:) HAPPY!

After which we watch the my hope video again... it was a great one... im saying that its very good... HEE:) it really touches heart...

Then we have food and photo time... and sad to say... choon hou is always bullied by us.. HAHA!

We also have present exchange!
Thank You Faith for the present... i love it very much!