<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Wednesday, January 21, 2009 @8:14 AM
♥ hot title:Broken hearts of RP!

Hi everyone...

Yesterday RPCCC had our slot to pray for LOVE SINGAPORE 24/7@REPUBLIC POLY! We did prayer walk... even as i just started... during worship... i just feel that God gave me a prompting about the Broken hearts of the students and facilitators in RP... i wasn't very confirmed until we started going around and pray... when i started praying for the believers in RP... i prayed that God would continue to use us as He's vessels to bring revivial... and allowing us to be His hands and feets... for a momemt i forgotten about the broken hearts that God has prompted me... but as i pray... those words just came out of my mouth... i really believe that was from God... due to time constraint... i didn't really get to pray until my burden was lifted... as i walked back to gather with the rest i felt really burdened... my heart is really heavy... shared with them my burden and after that i met karen and i shared with her... went back and pray... i think this season of my life will really be a praying season for the broken hearts and soon to have... Lets continue to pray!

We have also come to the rear end of this acad year... many of us would have said we have done alot... gone through alot... many breakthroughs... the year had been GREAT! But what i want to say is GREATER THINGS HAVE YET TO COME, GREATER THINGS HAVE YET TO BE DONE! So put on your seat belts!

Talking about the end of sem... is also a time ppl will start talking about work...
I have a mixed feelings about this as well... cox... initially... i want a 9-5pm office job... which i might be able to work with my sis... but looking at the number of days of leaves i need to take... i think can forget it liao...

Days i need to take leave:
1day - in feb for ST Mtg
2days - in march for Photoshop trg
4days - in march for HK/SHEN ZHEN Trip
3days - in apr for SM/ST Trg
**SO IN TOTAL I NEED TAKE 10 DAYS OF LEAVE!**

So who on earth wants to hire a part-timer who needs to take 10days of leave when she can only work for 2 months... CHERYL TAN NEEDS A FLEXIBLE JOB! any recommendation???

HOW?HOW?HOW?