<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Sunday, January 25, 2009 @11:54 PM
hot title:CNY Preperations!

As usual... Over the many years...
I've been selling mandarin oranges as i prepare for CNY!
Its super tired...
im glad that the prep for 2009 is over! PTL!

This year... dunno why... THERE'S NOT ENOUGH ORANGES!
everywhere running out of stock... while we still have some...
our prices shoot all the way to the top... $27-$28!
if im the buyer... i would think that its very EX!

i think me and my family... instead even my extended family...
either we have free or cost prices oranges...
thats pretty good...

but this year's CNY i feel very rush... as im still having sch... and fri was my last day of sch... so i had to travel here and there everyday... and also making sure that i at least attend Xxon at YCCA...

and every year without fail... we'll only get to do spring cleaning like tonight... so rush due to the busyness... then need to go ah ma place for reunion dinner also... and now... im zooming off... im super tired... and tmr morning... 8am... lion dance be at my house... oh my.... arh~!

speaking abt CNY! i wont be seeing my sis tmr... cox she can't celebrate CNY cox her father-in-law passed away less than a year ago... sad... im gonna miss her deeply... but she being kind enough... gave me extra allowance to replace the ang bao money... thank you jiejie... i special... i bro dont even have... hahaha...

and randomly... my sis sms me yst that she has many bags that she seldom use... and she is going to give it to me when she comes back home on tuesday... and she randomly asked me... "u don't have camera ah???" i said have... the one she brought for me when i was in sec 3... but my uncle borrowed from me to go thailand and came back spoiled... so its equal to camera-less... and she say she might be getting one for me... God is good... jiejie also very good... hee:)

alright... people!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!
MAY U GUYS HAVE GREAT HARVEST!!!