<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Friday, January 23, 2009 @7:57 AM
♥ hot title:Excited or what???

I can't describe my feeling now...

Yesterday while i was on my way back with karen after leading DG... Leslie Sim called me... I expected to receive the call sooner or later... Yup... As my IG gonna be combined with 5 other different IG... So new MC Team will be formed... New advisors... i do not feel too good about it... so i indicated to the new advisor, Victor Tan that... "Yes, I am interested in being part of the new IG but currently I am unable to commit the necessary time/resources to be part of the management team. Student ID: ___ Year:____" In my heart... not true that i don't have time... cox im someone whom can multi-task well... but i guess... there's fear... especially after having a meeting with SUI! people yesterday, my fear went deeper... i fear working with new MC team... i fear working together with new advisors... i fear handling many more ppl... as of now... YEIG... we need to handle 160 members... can u just imagine 5times more the size... its tiring... physically and mentally... FEAR IS ALL I CAN SAY!!! Probably even more fears coming UP! i told everysingle details of these to leslie... he talked to me for awhile over the phone... about the purpose and what is on the very heartbeat of his heart... He sounded very serious over the call... i understood what he said... one thing he asked me that triger me to think deeper... "did u pray about it? did God answer you?" and my answer to him is... "i prayed but no reply..." and he said... "so God remained silent right... why not u try out for a few months first..." so i replied... "okie! i try till God answers me..." he too reminded me something... "to be kingdom minded! is never just about ourselves is about the ones God treasures!" Yup... so my final answer was i will be in MC Team... as what? i don't know yet... but throughout the conversation, infact the past few months that i know leslie better... he keep telling me that i'm greatly treasured by the advisors... that leads me to my title of my blog... im happy and excited yet have a feeling of burden on my shoulders... haix...

and and and... im gonna fly in march... HAPPY! its gonna be my very first time on budget airline... first time going to budget terminal... i'm leaving in the evening on 18 march(wednesday)... at abt the same departure as last year to melbourne... my flight is leaving at 715pm... i need to be at the airport at 515pm... flight number... TR 952! Be back on 22 march(sunday) at 330am, TR 953... only fear i have is... will i wake up for service... hahaha.... lame i know... want to know where i will go for shopping? its all wholesale market... hee:)

My Trip Itinerary:
  1. IT wholesale market
  2. IT factory
  3. Jade market(HK)
  4. Temple Street Market(HK)
  5. Yau Ma Tei Market(HK)
  6. Oil Painting Village
  7. Shenzhen museum
  8. Fashion wholesale market

those without brackets are in shen zhen(china)...
most of my time spent will be in shen zhen... thats explained my itinerary and the cheap trip cost... HAHA! some of us are very excited about the trip... infact all of us... hee:)