<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Wednesday, January 07, 2009 @12:20 AM
hot title:First 2 days of SCHOOL!

Like what i said before... i'm excited...
Yet... TIRED!!!
It just feel so sianx...
Not quite me...
Imagine CHERYL TAN NOT blogging, facebooking, etc... IN CLASS!!!
Totally not me la...

First day of school was System & Analysis Design... In short it's called SAD!!! and i'm really SAD... my team members did all the easy things la... Mine was the most tedious one... although it is not super hard... its easy just that there's alot of steps to take lo... HAHA! Lesson end pretty early too... at 3pm... but my lappy wasn't with me for 2 hrs... and was real bored as i waited for LM@5pm... But God saw my bordem... At first i was walking into the lib wandering... dunno what to do... So i decided to go to E1 Cafe... Sofa... maybe i could just catch a REST! As i climb up the stairs... Someone shouted "CHERYL"... Its wanting... and God came true to me... I was with the staff... and had staff prayer meeting... not too bad eh... we all finish in time to collect my lappy back... HAHA! Then LM was wonderful... we had a great time together... We also celebrated MAHMAH's 20th bdae... HAHA! mine is 4 mths away... am looking forward to it... HAHA! after LM almost everyone chiong hm for SNR... haha.. the last epi... wondering what SNR??? SIAO NIANG RE... u know u know... the famous LITTLE NYONYA!!! haha.... So i went back too... buy dinner back cox daddy went for meeting... i ate KFC yesterday... **SINFUL**

Today!!! another sian day...
i forced myself to wake up early... cox i was late yesterday...
plus meeting germaine at 8am...
am trying real hard to tune back my BODY CLOCK!!! for school... HAHA!
went IT help desk then to class...
so tired really... plus today's was tedious again... although not difficult...
But lots of energy and brain juice used up... Oh My... why why why???
had lunch break... to get away from work... had my tom yam... yummy... and fav. PAPAYA MILK!!! and also saw a bunch of CIE Faci... which includes my CUTE GAIL GOH & PRETTY JOYCE LOH!!! haha... i kind of miss Gail... with her comes joy and laughter... her laughter always take away all my STRSS AND WORRIES!!! haha... after lesson... went hm REALLY TIRED!!! I SLEPT at ard 430pm till 9 plus pm when my dear "OH MAN~!" sms me... HAHA! then do RJ and now blogging...

and tomorrow is OPEN HOUSE DAY 1!!! **STRESS** the coordinating is stressful la... everything is in a mess... sch not enough OH Tee... haix... sianx... tmr is another whole day in school... Thank God Vanessa and Qiuping is coming... HAHA! someone to have lunch with me... That's GREAT!!!! So hopefully all things will go on well tomorrow... **IF U COMING RP OPEN HOUSE... COME FIND ME OKIE!!! I WILL BE AT CENTER OF INNOVATION AND ENTERPRISE(CIE) BOOTH**

Alright! need to get myself ready for tomorrow!:)