<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 @3:55 PM
♥ hot title:I WILL MISS THEM!

Yesterday was the last LM of the semester!

Even as we go for our holidays, our message of the day was abt Lordship of Christ by zhiqiang! It was a great one... powerpack... haha...

Then we had a time of APPRECIATION for GRADUATING Students:
A time that we say GOODBYE to...
ESTELLA MAGGIE AUDREY YUKI RAYMOND VICTOR EDWIN QIUYUN

Then we had a time of prayer for all the 3 new STs...
who? CHERYL YVONNE JEROME

and also a time of prayer for our IG application...

then ms IRENE NEO...
she shared that she's gonna leave TRP Ministry...
SAD!!!! **irene... must meet to catch up okie...**

its really gonna be a "NEW YEAR NEW COMMITMENT!"

Special Notes:
ESTELLA - HAHA! don't think u will even see this... but still... wanna say thank you for everything... its really so amazing how we know each other from sec sch to becoming your disciple in RPCCC... i think that is specially thankful to have u as my DGL... thank you for all the PTs... the encouragements... if not i had never step out of my COMFORT ZONE... thanks for all the patience and care and concern... indeed our relationship has grown closer... My prayer for u is that God will really grant to you whatever u want to do after your poly life... and is gonna be a life that u will enjoy... so u GO! gal...

MAGGIE - my special thanks to CHERYL-ALIKE! its really great knowing your... although only able to serve with u in the same comm for one year... but im gonna say... its really fun working together with u... do meet up to catch up ya... and i pray that God will continue to direct your paths in the coming months as u make ur final decision... All the Best my friend!

AUDREY - though we don't really talk... i just wanna thank you for ur presence... and the time of fellowship... it never fails to brighten my day... your laughter really bring joy to my life... hee:) take care as God directs your paths.

YUKI - Mr Yuki... i remember u as the guy who loves to go "meow"... HAHA! But really wanna thank you for always being there... being our spiritual brother... talking and fellowshipping... showing care and concern... i will definitely miss u bro...

RAYMOND - Our dear DAI LO! Thank you for always taking care of me whenever we go cycling... u are a great brother... and im definitely gonna miss ur fellowship and outing together... take care BRO! u confirm can go UNI one la...

VICTOR - Woah... know u dunno how many months only lo... Thank you for the fellowship always while walking to MRT Station... HAHA! I pray that u will find peace and favor in NS!

EDWIN - Thanks for being a great bro... always being there during lunch... hahaha... dont worry okie... i sure wont see u as a student for another sem de... take care:)

QIUYUN - My lovely sister... thank you for always being there with a ready pair of ear to listen... May the Lord continue to guilde your paths.

IRENE - I still can't imagine that u are leaving us... but however... i wanna thank you for always being there... and always helping me to step out of my comfort zone... you never fail to encourage me... i really appreciate the extra miles that u have taken... XIE XIE NI!