<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Sunday, January 04, 2009 @11:31 PM
hot title:Last day of holidays:(

Actually i'm pretty tired now...
My eyes are closing...
But im forcing them to open... HAHA!
To blog this "SPECIAL" post...
Not that special after all...

Firstly, i need to address the issue regarding my status in FACEBOOK...
It says:
Cheryl is making a life time decision:)
It's not just a decision in one aspect of life but quiet a number...
Don't worry... its not about having boyfriend or a hubby not even abt getting married...
if u know me well and we have pretty good relationship then no need to be afraid...
i will find u and talk abt it if i want to...
if not then u will know it one day la... HAHA!

alright change topic....
today was kind of a fruitful day for CHERYL TAN!!!
woke up to do up myself a personal time-table...
which i feel good after that... i feel organize now... HAHA!

Then left hse at ard 12pm to go my cousin's place to give tuition...
deep in my heart im quite upset and angry...
one never do homework... one never learn spelling...
im make a decision... next time i shall check with them if they done the work if not im not going to go over... i don't want to sit there for 4hrs just to watch them do work... is a waste of my time... im okie if they dunno how to do... but im not okie with it if they didn't even try... it really hurts my heart...

left my cousin's place ard 630pm... reach hm... then nuah for 15mins...
and im out again...
when we were boarding the car... my mum close the door without realising my finger was there... and it hurts till now... its still numb now... haiyo...
btw... we went to Sun Plaza for dinner...
then brought some taiwan muah ji for CNY...
and surprisingly... i brought 2 more tops and a shorts for CNY...
thank God i have a shorts... if not i will REALLY CRY!!!
really.. imagine... my mum say no pants for u!!!
argh~!
but mummy is still good...
i enjoyed shopping for the last day of sch holidays...
so in total...
i brought 2 dresses for CNY!
i brought 2 tops for CNY!
i brought 1 shoe(flats) for CNY!
i need 1 more heals for CNY!
i need 1 bag for CNY!(if i can find)
i need 1 new purse for CNY!(sick of mine liao)

as i said today is last day of holiday...
im quite excited to go back to school...
and just do my best for the coming 3 weeks...
i wonder how things gonna be like...
but no matter what we just got to face it positively...

AL...RIGHT!!!
CHERYL TAN NEEDS TO SLEEP LIAO!!!