<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Friday, January 16, 2009 @10:38 AM
hot title:MY TRIP IS CONFIRMED!!!

Yesterday i got the greatest shock of my life...
everything is still pending...
this one later then i elaborate below...

For now...
MY TRIP IS CONFIRMED!!!
WE ARE ALL VERY EXCITED ABT IT...
WE ARE GOING TO HONG KONG & SHEN ZHEN...
Is basically a learning trip... learning how ppl do business overseas...
we are going to all the night markets... HAHA! happy...
me baoling and bertina are thinking of buying something cheap and nice to come back singapore and sell during our holidays... really... i SUPER EXCITED!

The biggest news yesterday that gave me the GREATEST SHOCK was that 5 other IGs are combining with us to become ONE HUMONGOUS IG!!! Everything gonna be NEW! new ppl new members new advisors new MC team... myself and huisi and kelly don't feel good about it... cox the whole identity we created will be gone... from here i don't know what to do... shd i continue the IG? should i continue to be in the MC team? HOW??? its really thinking time... now adays seems like alot of decision to make ah...

Shd i stay away from IG to focus on my role as an ST? Or shd i stay to create a good portfolio for my uni admission?

Im CONFUSSED!!! its time to talk to karen loh again... HAHA!