<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Saturday, January 03, 2009 @7:27 AM
hot title:A Pain Start... :(

YES!!!
A PAIN START!!!

On 2nd day of 2009!!!
Cheryl Tan when cycling...
BUT not first time cycle...
BUT is my first time cycling and FALL!!!
BUT its also the first time we cycled till the REAL END of EAST COAST PARK!
We could actually continue cycling to CHANGI BEACH!!! That's real far!!!

Now i have slightly walking difficulties...
My wound on my knee is so painful...
Ouch!!!

At least i had a great start ah...

HAHA!

I mean a memorable start...

The funny thing of the day was MR RAYMOND WOO was think of that POYEPOES(whatever... dunno how to spell... but is the famous fried chicken fastfood at changi airport la... HAHA!)... he was really thining of it the whole day can... why leh?? cox we went to the airport after ECP to send jacq tan off... she went back to america yesterday... gonna miss her badly... she will be away for another 6-8 mths...

As i look at her, going in alone... i feel so sad... i was wondering if i were to really go aust and study alone... how ah??? i think everytime i come back and leave the airport... i will cry as i walk leh... REALLY!

And these really kept me thinking about life after RP... what shd i do??? study??? to really go be a teacher??? or take up some double degree course from SIM... the buiness admin and psychology??? or leave singapore to study in aust(thats gonna be 4 yrs away)??? or go work in a hospital with all the skills i have??? or go into full time with SCCC??? or full time church staff(but... lots of concern too...)??? MANY THINGS TO CONSIDER!!!

HOW????????