<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Saturday, January 31, 2009 @9:34 AM
hot title:A Solution Dispenser?

Is God A Solution Dispenser?
In fact have you treated Him as a solution dispenser?

For me I guess....
In one way or another.. i had...

For example... Right now as my IG is in a merging process...
At first I kept on **pestering** God... Give me an answer pls! NOW....
should i cont. to be in the MC team? shd i continue to join the IG?
I fear this and that...
God kept SILENT! So i took it as **NO**!
End up things turned the other way round...
I'm asked to stay on! FEAR!
Leslie did some **spiritual brain washing**...
I stayed on full of fear... and i know now is... I NEED TO TRUST HIM!
If He can use me from no friendship in the previous MC to form a group of click-able friends... no doubt... He will do it again if i trust in Him...

Sometimes is not just about waiting and getting answers and solutions...
but is about the bonding of relationship with God...
God has created us her on earth for no reason...
He created us so that we can FELLOWSHIP with Him!
I know this is NEVER going to be easy!

and im still learning...
and in this process of fellowshipping with Him...
i guess... God doesn't want us to put a mask while doing that...
God wants us to present ourselves transparent to Him...
**since He knows everything liao... still put mask for what?**

With an ending note...
no need to be afraid to put down your mask!
God loves u! and i love u too!:)