<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Saturday, February 07, 2009 @11:39 PM
♥ hot title:a healthy me???

actually i went to LWM...
Quite good...
But after i went...
i didn't want to waste my money...
so i out of a sudden become very healthy...
i dunno how long i can last...
but somehow still got to try...

yesterday after CG, as usual we went BK! but i persevere! i didn't eat...
no more supper and oily food...
today i woke up... the cny goddies look totally tempting when im hungry...
but decided to take up an apple instead...
and got ready for work...
head off...
finish my work around 330pm... VERY HUNGRY!!!(b4 i started, some colleagues had carl's jr and kfc... once again i survived!) so i went to grab a packet of milk... and hazel just can't stand me being so healthy... but i told her that i dont want to eat OIL!

totally sinful during dinner... had dinner with MP, ah... the shark fins make me so sinful... but i skip a few dishes... to sinful liao... i kick off my fav. prawns, fried wu xiang, kong ba bao and dessert... i only ate shark fins, fish, chicken and vege... tmr gonna be a greater day...

now im considering if i shd still go for reunion dinner with the crusaders... zi cha...

im feeling totally great now...
NO MORE SUPPER!
HEALTHIER FOOD!
MORE FRUITS!
EXERCISE!
HAHA!

need LWM free trial tell me... i give u voucher!