<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Friday, February 06, 2009 @12:45 PM
hot title:His Name!


Your Name - Paul Baloche

As morning dawns and evening fades
You inspire song of praise
That rise from earth to touch Your heart and glorify Your Name

Your name is a strong and mighty tower
Your name is a shelter like no other
Your name, let the nations sing it louder
'Cause nothing has the power to save
But Your name

Jesus, in your name we pray
Come and fill our hearts today
And give us strength to live for You and glorify You name

Your name is a strong and mighty tower
Your name is a shelter like no other
Your name, let the nations sing it louder
'Cause nothing has the power to save
But Your name (3x)

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus

yesterday i was just doing my QT! many many things God revealed to me... many times i failed to rely on Him... as i was thinking deep... praying... mediating His words... this song was playing on my laptop... indeed His name is high above all names... His name is bigger then any other biggest problems i face... His name is above my IG... His name is above my results... His name is above all, above the tallest building of this world... Is in His name that we pray... Is in His name that we live today...

my advise for everyone today is that... believe and trust in this name where ever u are... whether in your mountains or in your valleys... In His name, He will deliver us and comfort us...