<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Wednesday, February 04, 2009 @8:28 AM
hot title:i think its long!

I think i had a long tiring day...
wasting most of my BRAIN JUICE!

Morning, i rushed for my IG meeting... was alittle late...
was sitting with THREE NOT ACTIVE YEIG members... i dunno why they are in the MC team... and the practically drive me crazy yesterday... and just keep speaking negative things about the IG without attending events and being involve... they really really almost climb over my head... i wanted to say its ENOUGH!!! but i didn't la... and this particular guy... dunno against me or what... cox i didn't allow him to embark on the hk/sz trip in much due to his lack of participation... he kinda act like a pro during meeting... and even said that i played prank on him during IG BBQ... **HE SAID: I WAS THERE FOR THE BBQ EARLY YET I DIDN'T SEE ANYONE OF U THERE, AND I SAT THERE TILL 4 PLUS!** in my heart... crap u... is we didn't see him can... angry in my heart... but i just got to reply nicely... **I SAID: SORRY. BUT WE WERE THERE, INFACT I WAS THERE SINCE 11AM TILL ABOUT 11PM BUT WE DIDN'T SEE U AND U WAS UNCONTACTABLE. COULD IT BE U ARE THERE ON THE WRONG DAY?** and he kept silent! argh... forget it... i really dunno... i really don't like to work with the people... so "hao lian" one... im really reconsidering... probably after one or two more mtgs... if still can't make it then i will talk to leslie about it... why make my life so difficult... and there's too much ppl in the comm i guess... 20odds leaders... its way too many!
6 ppl abit hard to manage when there's weird ppl... what's more about a 20odds team?

alright... moving on... met hazel at bugis... then she acc. me for work interview... followed by training... it was fun yet tiring i guess.... and i guess this will be the most tiring job i ever get... when i told my daddy the other time that im going to go work... he said: good la... go taste the difficult working life... the previos jobs i got... are really easy money... but not this... i need to reach NUS at 645am sharp... EVERYDAY! for at least 2 weeks... im going to cry! but for money really got to scrifice!

after training... met vann. at bishan... had subway for dinner... then shopped around... we went trumpet praise... i brought a book by PHILIP YANCRY: WHERE IS GOD WHEN IT HURTS?
I think this book is all time needed... cox we live in a broken down world...

went home... online and do some stuff... so tired.... and sweet dreams... dreamt of weird things... but its over... now is rest time... AGAIN!