<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Monday, February 16, 2009 @9:44 PM
hot title:Lunch at Equinox!

It was a whole day out of enjoyment! cum relaxation!

Left hse at around 1130am...
with daddy mummy an brother... set off to Swissotel!
met my sister and my brother in law there...
We had our lunch at Equinox... which is a restaurant on the 70th storey...
The scenery is WONDERFUL! but for the food... not too bad but i guess the food at shangri-la is better... i guess everyone of us enjoyed ourselves...



For more photos... visit my facebook!

After makaning... me and mummy and my sister we shopped around raffles city...
i enjoyed the fellowship together...

Around 5... we all left... jade has to go fetch ernest home... while me and mummy went to amk... i went to get more pants and tops for work... then when to have a little chat with my cousin a mums n babes! then dinner and back home...

tired!!!

But i truly thank God for such a day...

Side track a little...
my brother-in-law got me a nikon camera... 7.1 mp... not too bad... im so happy now....
to God be the glory...