<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Monday, February 16, 2009 @10:46 AM
hot title:A rest-ed day and a FUN-FILLED day!

Hi everyone...
another short update...

I had a quite good rest-ed day on saturday...
I was in office in the morning... finish my work around 12plus... but actually only suppose to leave ard 2pm... but i finish all that i need to do liao... HAHA...
So i bus-ed home... im now a good friend to mrt and bus... HAHA!
reach hm, go get lunch eat liao slacked around... "the only day i can do that!"
then some how i fell asleep around 3plus...
guess what... i woke up at 1045pm... cox im like super hungry...
just nice daddy mummy came come... so mummy cook maggie mee for me...
but i felt so sinful... cox im like taking supper... haix... nvm la... long long once...

and so my S-U-N-D-A-Y!
was super fun-filled! and super packed!
morning qiong out for service...
then fellowshipped... had lunch...
then home-ed to prepare some things for the Ex-W194 Gathering...
Then qiong out again at 2plus for Recruitment Comm meeting...
Then qiong to meet my ppl at 6pm...
So basically was a qiong-ing day la...

what was i preparing for the gathering arh?
haha... to remove all your question marks...
it was a small gift for the Jan-Mar birthday babies...
a birthday video...
I hope they like it... hee:)
you wanna watch? no problem!
go to the link:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=136590925164&ref=mf#/video/video.php?v=63566174179&oid=136590925164

Then to recruitment comm meeting...
i think i didn't have lots of brain juice gone la...
but i guess was really a good time of praying and settling our objectives lo...
Oops... and so who was there... myself jin cheng wanting and jerome!
and wanting and jerome was shutting off pretty soon... so they had the original office plus "gao"! HAHA!

Then now is about the Ex-W194 gathering...
The main highlights of the day...
HAHA!
Venue for food was my suggestion...
We went Just Acia at Douby Exchange...
Had lots of great food and fellowship...
PEOPLE THERE WERE: JONATHAN YUPING KAIFEI JASLYNN APRIL YULING JASMIN JUNMING CLARENCE WEIQIANG!
We also celebrated 5 persons bdae!
Namely, WEIQIANG KAIFEI JASMIN YULING AND JASLYNN!
after all the celebration and all... we went PS...
accompanied jaslynn to daiso and get something...
on the way we were deciding where to go next...
after that we decided to go MARINA BRIDGE! the place is very very nice...
we took lots of nice photos... hee:)
i shall put up a sumary of photos here...





Actually if u can see... we took a picture with "FarLorry!"
If u are there u will understand with i meant.. Haha!
i realized we always get super high on weiqiang's lorry... HAHA!

For more photos...
Pls visit W194 Facebook Group!
Link:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=136590925164&ref=mf#/group.php?gid=136590925164