<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Friday, February 27, 2009 @11:50 AM
hot title:

UPDATES ABOUT WORK!

Although this week there's no NUS project which only resumes next week...
But office ppl are in a war...
we are trying to send out all NUS reports this week...
plus other projects for other companies...
im seriously tired...
and the number of phone calls im making is way so many...
and im someone who hates calling ppl unless the person i call is my best friend!
the world is turning around!

as work gets hectic!
my brain goes haywire...
bcox of a small mistake someone made in office yesterday...
i got super pissed off...
seriously... its my apology...
but if u are in my shoes, probably u will do that as well...
its like i need to do so many scanning... and the one i took 3 quarter of my day to... almost finish it... there and then i realised i did the scanning way before hand liao... and taking out the staple and putting it back is CRAZY okie... and my nails are broken!
can u ever imagine...
im sorry yati if my facial expression hurt u...
i know u are super stress also... but im really sorry...
its just normal human reaction la...

I HOPE EVERYTHING WILL BE BACK IN PLACE TOMORROW WHEN I GET BACK TO WORK!

i really thank God that at the point that im bursting, He took me away to do calling... and cool me down... and ppl around me just crack jokes and make me SMILE:) THANK YOU DADDY!
____________________________________________________________________