<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Tuesday, March 17, 2009 @12:19 PM
hot title:I WILL FLY...

Guys and Gals....
I'm super excited...

I'm flying off tomorrow liao...
Off to Hong Kong and Shen Zhen...
Its gonna be shopping time...
Time away from stress and work and IG and many times...
That i can just rest... and hopefully meet God face to face...
The best time for me meet God when im the most relax...
HAHA!

But before i fly...
i need to fly to the airport now...
HAHA! gotta send off zhi qiang and jin cheng...

Some prayer request before i fly...
Pls pray for my health...
pray that i will not fall sick...
pray that my leg problem will not come back...
pray that if my patience is tested by sui people again, that i will know how to manage it God's way...

I will be back this sunday morning...
and then will be back to settle recruitment thingy...
and some other issues needed...
then i will be away again...
i will fly to hong kong again...
for a family trip...
during first week of april...
yup...

okie peeps...
gtg...
see u guys real soon...
may or may not blog before i fly...
take care:)