<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Sunday, April 26, 2009 @4:15 PM
♥ hot title:

Dearest Readers,

if i've not do a good job as a blogger.... SORRY! :( i've been really busy with work... i mean school... school is really my second home man...

for the past week, had been busy with recruitment and IG... frustration do come at times... i recently realized that when things gets busy and stress and tired i can get really fierce... HAHA! this is defintely something im asking God to change in me...

anyway... my talk on thursday was alright... Praise God... I really thank God for His strength and peace that was upon me... that i didn't fall and all... was a great experience... but while i was talking... i grab hold of the stand... i scared i fall... too scared liao... my legs were shivering....

and i guess anothering thing that im still trying to get use to is that NOW I'M IN YEAR 3!!! standard is high.... RJ and alll.... time not enough... work load... stress... i really hope i will survive... there's even a point of time im asking myself if i can quit sch... haix... i should even be afraid... cox ive the solution with me who is Jesus if im willing to trust Him and place Him in the center of my life... But i really wanna thank God that He promised me and answer my prayer request... for first week i got As and Bs... Thank God... this have never happened...

as usual... i really like my weekends... it really cheers me up...

sat... was in church in the morning... for prayer... then helping choy along as he calls the NP freshmen... then lunched at chong pang then vocal training... im gonna miss vocal training badly la... cox next week gonna be the last lesson... in fact next week will be the test week... HAHA... my group will be singing "all that i am"... cool... gonna meet to practice on fri b4 cell...

next week gonna be an exciting week i guess... (: