<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Wednesday, April 29, 2009 @8:35 AM
hot title:

Here's an update on the YES! IG SLA FIESTA 2009!!!

As a mega IG, this is our first year promoting our IG together...
I just wanna say the first day which is yesterday was a great success...
all Glory to God... PTL!!!

Firstly, I want to thank a group of students from the MC Team who went to help in the set up on the first day... Good Job guys...

Secondly, I think we really need to put our hands and mouth together to thank Victor Tan... as the lead advisor... He could just sit back and supervise all these work... BUT i think he's the man behind all this... i really admire his humility, always saying that his students did alot, but i believe behind every scene, he put in the most effort... there's nth much i can really do to appreciate him, but to always keep him in prayers... i pray that in this tough job in rp, God will continue to strengthen him day after day and help him and allow him to find joy in all that he do on campus... once again... thank you VICTOR!!!

Thirdly, I think Fizli, deserve all our appreciation... being the mascot is not an easy job... the heat and all... he practically went into a suana... thank you mr monkey... u really look so cute and im so sure that u enjoy urself in this process...

Forthly, I wanna thank all then various advisors and facis for your help and support... u have been great help... thank you may... u did one of the most tedious job... cleaning... is really one of the most humbling job for someone to say i will clean... indeed through this period of knowing u, u taught me alot of things... even though u are a advisor but u dont boast on that but helping and doing everything u can... thank you... and others like choon hou and leslie... even ken, elena, jacqueline... THANK YOU ALL!!!

Last but never the least... the students that were there to help... thanks for availing yourself... u have been great help... and even people like bertina and baoling... call u last minute u also come... thank you... ur former-president is very appreciative... thank you gals... and even people like Gordon... he came down and help even though he was not on duty to do so...

ALL I WANT TO SAY IS TO THANK YOU FOR THE HARD WORK GUYS!!!

People who wants to keep us in prayer: pls pray for God to provide for us... Give us the strength that we need... giving us more students to register with us... we are believing for 300 students to register in the end this 3 days... pray also that we will sustain our help... as we need to talk alot... and that the Lord will grant us good rest everyday's hard work...

keep u guys updated!