<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Wednesday, April 08, 2009 @9:48 PM
hot title:Unusual!

hi guys...

you guys might be wondering why am i blogging on this day while i shd be in HK!

im miss u guys la... HAHA!
i didn't manage to blog before i set off...
cox i kind of reach hm very late after leaders retreat on monday night...
reached home that day around 11plus at night without packing my luggage...
ended up packing till aroun 1plus in the morning and wake up at ard 5am and left hse at ard 545am...

07 April (Day 01)
My uncle came to fetch me to the airport... but before we depart to the airport, we went to fetch sis first... after we check in we chill inside the terminal till abt 8am before boarding the plane... rest and reached HK International Airport at ard 1230pm... went to our Hotel... rest awhile... and off we went to citygate mall at dong chong... its pretty near airport... its a mall with all the outlet stalls there... but supprisingly NOTHING INTERSTS me... probably is because i just went shen zhen 3 weeks ago... so now the prise seems a little too ex for me... and also all the money im using now is my own money... Oops... ya... i only brought one an only pack of sweet... HAHA! i wanted go online yesterday but i was too tired... so i ended up turning in early...

08 April (Day 02)
i some how woke up early yet late... the night simply pass too slowly... after we gotten ready we went to a resturant in our hotel for tim sum... i quite like it... yumyum... then after that back to hotel for awhile and then we set off to DISNEYLAND! that was a great time... taking rides... and taking photos with the various cartoon character... it brightens up my day... just so happy... happy enjoying the time i have to rest and not think abt recruitment, IG and fyp... thats jus so amazing... i think i have not finish walking ard the whole disneyland... but im happy... we too went to get soveniers and also some things that i can keep too... will upload the pictures once i get back to singapore... after disneyland we travelled to tsing yi for dinner and shopping... today is indeed a HAPPY DAY! cox also i ate beancurd... my favorate... and its just so different from the one in singapore... so yummy...

Thats all for now... keep looking into this site for more info... tmr will do more shopping... i need to list down what to buy and what not to for now... if not... everyone will be without present again... HAHA... cox i forgotten to bring my organizer... bye guys... see u guys soon...