<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Wednesday, May 06, 2009 @12:00 PM
hot title:

It feels like i haven't been updating for very long...

Once again SLA was a success... Thank you everyone who was there from setting up to promoting the IG to packing up the last day... which ended last thursday...

Last friday, was a free day for all.. cox its labour day... went out with baoling bertina in the afternoon to paya lebar... we went to the place that sells whole sales item... then after that rush back home and get ready for family dinner... we went to one of the chinese resturant n chinatown... i guess no one knew that it was my 2nd uncle's birthday... but however... my uncle paid for the dinner la... but i guess he was very happy that day... it has been years since i last saw the joy in him...

then how comes sat... i had a great rest... i slept until 1230pm... then went to meet valentin, huiling, xinru and sarah for lunch and practice for our vocal presentation... then we had vocal... left early for irene's wedding... YES!!! It waas Irene's wedding... finally right... HAHA! then after wedding i rushed to bugis and meet the ex-w194 peepx for gathering... and had a advance bdae celebration... thanks peepx...

sunday was a very good day i thought too... it was friendship sunday... and i was glad that zhang yun came... i really hope that u will continue to come... take it as a relaxing moment for u... there's something i really want to say... people around u might fail u... but hold and behold... Our God love and care for u and never fails u... even in such situations... then after church and chit-chat... we went SSC for more chit-chat... then after that i went to woodlands to meet zhiqiang for meeting.... for LM comm... we had a 5hrs mtg... and we had our "supper" at 10pm... HAHA! fun day thougih...

monday was school again... hectic day... had "THANK YOU PIZZA" ig meeting... thanks to victor... and once again i was nominated as the president of the IG... not an easy way for me... tell u a joke... cox after our ig merge, i have no confidence that i will be the president again... and so... i changed my signiture in my school mail which i use to put president... tthat was just one week ago... yesterday i told baoling that its time to put back again... HAHA!

and finally, yesterday was the YES! IG welcome tea... not too bad... success... president was there to start-off... haha... then went off with gordon and baoling... and dinner with baoling... HAHA!!!! it was indeed a fun time together...

Oops... im going gardenia later... :)