<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 @12:42 PM
hot title:

TODAY IS MY NUMBER 401 POST...
But i guess is gonna be a unhappy one...
How sad can it be?

Although today is my favourite module...
but im super pissed off by this cheena gal... 
she did the whole ppt without even telling us... 
no discussion...
WHAT IS THIS??? TEAMWORK???
SO WRONG CAN!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA!!!!
Some happy stuff now... 
I m starting to feel the BIRTHDAY MOOD now!!! 
On Sunday... Dani suddenly come to me with a gift... haha... it was a birthday gift from Xxon ministry... thanks Xxon... that was a great gift... 
Yesterday... Monday... met jincheng and maggie for lunchie... and maggie gave me a birthday gift... thanks so much man... love it lots... 
and during break yesterday... my sis called me... ask me when want to eat cake... then so funny... i said anytime... since no one really booked me yet... at that moment i was thinking where are all my best friends.... why this year so slow... 
then so funny... after she put down the phone... after school suddenly, ppl start calling me... now i feel i really got no enough time ah... HAHA!

and there's gonna be IG meeting this evening... i hope everything will run smoothly... cox im gonna be leading this meeting... scary eh... kk.... hope i have happier updates to update u guys soon... :P