<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Thursday, May 28, 2009 @12:12 AM
♥ hot title:

tomorrow there's sch... 
but somehow... i can't get my eyes closed for bed today... 
normally next day got sch i will sleep by 1030pm... 
to have sufficient rest... 

maybe my heart is too burden about my future... 
good and bad i think... 
God has been reminding me many many many time these few weeks...
"the time is here"... "im coming back"... "the world is coming to an end"... "the book of revelation is happening soon"... 
because of this... im burdened... how God... 
i have my selfish desires... desires of my heart... 
i want to do my will... but God said that He's will is above my will... my will and plans
must be subordinate to His will and plans...
in the inner parts of me is fighting a war... 

many people know... that i've always wanted to be trained and be a teacher and ultimately even being a principal... but yet... God called me into full time ministry... and He started revealing the signs of the world coming to an end... that I MUST GO FULL TIME... after attending SOLEAD Grad... listening to Cynthia's sharing... i thought i've overcome and readily said yes to God... but i realize even till now.. im still struggling... FULL TIME CHRISTIAN WORKER OR FULL TIME TEACHER??? WHERE??? yet when i want to say yes to God, fear arises... SUPPORT RAISING... PARENTAL CONSENT... haix... im having headache... and heartache man... 

and now out of a sudden... i have a urge to go for MISSIONS... i know very random... 

i really need to set aside time to do what God really wants me to do... need more faith as well... 

even as God said so many things... i really do hope i will have the courage to say YES! and to go through the process... 

God also kind of woke me up today while reading my super big and thick bible at J8 Coffee bean... 

Matt. 17:20-21
He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there and it will be moved. Nothing will be impossible for you."

This is no new verse to me and to many people but yet God use this to wake me up again... He once again showed me that I need to take out the small faith that i have and exercise it... in my heart... i say... I KNOW I KNOW, GOD! but im still scared... 

day in day out... im still thinking abt that... God, teach me... let my YES BE AN YES AND MY NO TO BE A NO!!!

its time for this faithless gal to turn to the Lord in prayer now... :)