<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Saturday, June 13, 2009 @8:12 AM
♥ hot title:

Back for ANOTHER post...
sounded so routine eh...

HAHA!
wanted to blog yesterday... but i guessed i was too tired...
now the heat of workload is up again...
managing between crusade and IG commitment...
overall... what i can comment about myself is that...
I'M A TOTALLY AN ADMIN PERSON!!!
and 3 CHEERS TO CHERYL TAN... yes... ppl compliment me... but i myself thinks that i did a good job... cox i think my excel sheet never fails to give ppl convenience... HAHA!
i know self-praise = no-praise... but... im simply proud of myself and my God-given talent and gifts... hee:)

As of yesterday... my dear church friends are in church camp at melaka, bay view hotel liao... i hope they enjoy ever part of it till now... so sad i can't go... cox gonna crash with my first 2 days of sch... but most likely i will go for youth camp in dec at Desaru... i hope my guangzhou trip is not going to crash... praying really hard... but somehow i got a feeling that it is going crash and God will want make a decision... CAMP OR IG TRIP! its gonna be hard to decide... will pray and see how...

and today is sat liao... monday sch starts again... and bertina will have ppl go makan with her liao... HAHA! which means that tomorrow will mark my last day at work... i miss the ppl there... the maggie mee time, the J.CO time, the food-ing time, the laughter and the company of people... after working for 2 weeks, as i compare the experience i had at MUMS & BABES and the experience i had at DAYSPRING! I think i prefer MUMS & BABES... although pay is lower but its more fun... less stressful as a part-time staff... and working there i know alittle bit more secret that i shd know... HAHA! But i would say i will not be back there working... even if i graduate nxt year... cox my eyes and decision is already fixed on going on full time as a Christian worker... while i was talking to candy about how happy i will be when i graduate cox i can go work... she said "once u start working, u will feel sian and prefer studying!" i think in my heart... i said to myself... i won't feel sian of what im gonna work cox im very sure i will enjoy it... and because I have God alongside with me...

kk... got to cut off my post soon...

cox today sat ah... my only OFF and FREE day...
so.... im gonna leave hse at 9am for R Comm celebration and evaluation...
then after that meeting baoling and bertina, 2pm at city hall...
then gotta be at yio chu kang road, House of Seafood at 730pm for Fathers' day celebration!
Woots!
Happy Happy Happy!!!!
See ya soonx then...

Love,
Cheryl=D