<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Sunday, June 21, 2009 @3:11 PM
♥ hot title:

im sensing it...

Greatest trials... and persecution is coming even when i made my choice and decision...

i can see it coming already... its painful... its a terrible feeling...
and today's service is really a word in season for me...
Pst Ken said something... why we can't totally give our all to God is because we still can't let go of them... I think i really need to learn to let go... let go of my desire... its so hard to let it go... i try and i try and i try... it just doesn't seem to be let go off...

slowly bit by bit i think...

side track...
yesterday RP participated in SIFE National Competition...
I think the RP Team really did well... though we didn't got the national championship... but we got the best SIFE spirit award... let's go from glory to glory in SIFE 2010 ya...

btw... my guang zhou trip in dec is confirmed... so ya... its gonna be shopping time again... hee:)