<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Monday, July 20, 2009 @9:10 AM
hot title:

Another week has passed...

Friday had cell group... was a great time exploring our natural abilities... and we could use them to serve the Lord... 2 more lessons and all the girls cell is gonna get in SHAPE man... hee:) so excited... was still kind of sick that day so went home straight after cell...

Saturday morning... i just feel excited to go for prayer... also dunno why... haha... yuppy.... this week's prayer is kinda different in a sense... but i pretty enjoyed it... then after prayer we helped folding the bulletins and waited for the rest to finish worship practice... then it was MAKAN time... yeahness... hee:) after that i went home to rot and sleep...

Sunday morning... knowing is a sunday... i still keep snoozing my alarm.... and im suppose to be in church at 715... but i was really late cox i was really tired... and i almost wanna sms choy that i dont think i will go for prayer... but i just sense that i gotta wake up u see... the days prayer was very good i think... wan ting made a comment... "i thought today alot ppl come and pray... cox it was really loud and can hear so clearly from level 1..." for ur info we were at level 4 and it was only me and choy... and due to my youth write... i saw arrows anyhow flying man... bad bad guys... aiyo... but service was great... after service had a little chit chat as usual... after that had our last confirmation class... in the past 3 weeks of lesson i really learn alot of truths about christianity and anglican... these were truths and questions i always wanted to know...

SO!!!!
NEXT WEEK... 26 JULY 09!!! CHERYL TAN is gonna get confirmed at Yishun Christian Church Anglican @ 8am...

Sam quek... rmb... u are taking the lead on sunday... monkey see monkey do... so dont do the wrong thing ah... HAHA!