<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Friday, July 17, 2009 @11:35 PM
hot title:

a resting week... yet terrible...
im feeling terrible physically...
i really hate being sick la...

somehow everything just got to happen all together...
FYP deadline is exactly 10 days from now...
IG is resuming... busy busy...
CRUSADE is seriously tiring... im feeling really tired and at one point... thinking if i shd just take a break....
HEALTH... im sick...

I really hope that i just could do something that i always love doing...
To serve God in the things i love doing...
But... if everything were to be so smooth sailing then is nt gonna be what life is all about and not gonna be what God has intended to use us as His vessel for already....

through all these... God is strengthening me in the spirit....
"i can do all things through christ who gives me strength..."
"my God can do exceedingly abundantly above what we can think or imagine..."
I thank God...

Daddy God, you are ever faithful and caring, and i know u will always be.... trusting in you... :)