<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Monday, July 27, 2009 @7:46 AM
hot title:

WHAT HAPPENED TO BLOGGER????
CANNOT CHANGE FONTS... CANNOT PUT PICTURE... CANNOT PREVIEW... ALAMAK...

What ever it is...
Weekend is over once again...

Friday... we had a great time having cell group...
although it was so few of us... but we had a great time discovering our personality...
We also did a personality test...
I tell u... the results was so real and scary...
super administration and super born leadership la...

I'm a CHOLERIC and then a MELANCHOLY...

A POWERFUL CHOLERIC: born leader, dynamic and active, compulsive need for a change, must correct wrongs,strong willed and decisive, unemotional, not easily discouraged, independent and self-sufficient, exudes confidence, can run anything, goal oriented sees the whole picture, Organizes well, seeks practical solutions, moves quickly into actions, delegates work, insist on production, makes the goal, stimulates activity, thrives on opposition, has little need for friends, will work for group activity, will lead and organize, is usually right, excel in emergencies.

A PERFECT MELANCHOLY: deep and thoughtful,analytical, serious and purposeful, genius prone, talented and creative, artistic or musical, philosophical and poetic, appreciative of beauty, sensitive to others, self-sacrificing, conscientious, idealistic, schedule oriented, perfectionist, high standards, detail conscious and thorough, orderly and organized, neat and tidy, economical, sees the problem, finds creative solutions, needs to finish what is started, likes charts/graphs/figures/list, make friends cautiously, content to stay in background, avoids causing attention, faithful and devoted, will listen to complaints, can solve others' problems, deep concern for people, move to tear with compassion, seeks ideal mate.

I think its 98% true... haha... but i learn that not everyone is everything... so appreciate what God has given u... not everyone can be the "dinosaur" ah... haha... without that "dinosaur" around i think things will be in a mess man...

Saturday... was another great day... went to church in the morning... for prayer... prayer was very good... but seems like mahmah is scare off by how choy commands off the evil man... i think quite a few of them were scare off... but... i think it was fine for me... i use to pray like that also... but this week's prayer came with a great bang... be it thursday's prayer or saturday's prayer... then after prayer was ikea trip with bertina, baoling and zhangyun. brought quite a number of things... but cannot upload pics ah... too bad...

Sunday was awesome too... it was confirmation service... and yeah... im confirmed... i was really praying that i went for the right attitude... now i declare... im a member of an anglican church... oh yeah... the church gave us a gift... a NIV Bible... i think this year i receive alot of bible man... but after service, a had a terrible gastric pain eversince the night before... so i went to see doctor... i threw $60 to the doctor man... and after i can out of the room... it seems like the pain is gone... and i wasted my money... but the doctor super funny... he asked me... u want MC? one day or 2 days? u want to start from when... super lol...

and so... im on 2 days MC!