<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Sunday, August 02, 2009 @12:03 AM
hot title:

CHERYL TAN is seriously tired physically...
but i truely enjoy what im doing...
I really found joy in leading and events planning...
so fun...
after all i believe its worth it...
somehow i feel that im more and more drifted away from crusade... even crusaders...

in the midst of happiness...
there are also irritated-ness... i really hate ppl making me do double work... i really don't like ppl make last minute changes.... u think is fun to irritate ppl... what a joke... let ppl irritate u la... u see how u feel... im busy enough... no need more business ah...

whatever it is... im trying my best to forget it all... cox my God is GREATER! in Him i stand firm... in Him i find peace and joy...

so today... a bit tiring ah... my eyes closing ah... am awake since 6am... was at SMU at 8am... SIFE student leaders dialog... dont like ppl who say they coming but end up not ard... to conclude... some other poly really look down on us... till they see our power... they went WOW!!!

so after sife dialog was shopping... had a great time... TIME OF DE-STRESS!!!
More shopping tmr...
and good dinner tmr with huisi, andrea, bert, choon hou and gang... :)

Buaix... :P