<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Monday, August 10, 2009 @8:39 AM
♥ hot title:a long way to go…

calm

i’m at the very start of the day now… knowing plenty of things are ahead of me… but at least is so calm… daddy and mummy not home… they went to work… no one to nag at me… don’t like people to nag and come to me say this and that when i’m so busy… looking at the picture above… it really seems very calm yet this road im taking today is not short at all… it seems never ending and perhaps i don’t know when it’s ending… i find this picture like 2 mins ago… it reminded me that even though i have so much work to revise on… never ending pre-event preparation… but God reminded me something… towards the end of this picture its so near to the sky… now my interpretation is SKY=HEAVEN=GOD I feel God is telling me from this picture that “Cheryl, i know i know and i know you are super busy… but draw near to me every single moment ya… remember you wanted me to give you a confirmation on something? confirmation won’t just drop down from heaven… you have to seek my face first, you must come into communion with me first…” this might be a normal picture to all of you… but it speaks great revelation to me man…

I just feel that in this season of my life… im so busy until sometimes i take God for granted just like my vending machine… when i need Him, i put in a coin=pray and press the button=cry to God… what is this man… im so reminded again yesterday morning when we met to pray for the service… that God our father had been so so serious and faithful towards us… that He even sent His one and only begotten son to die on the cross 2000years ago… He did so many things for us so seriously so that we can have life and life more abundantly… but we many times failed Him… I HAVE MANY TIMES FAILED HIM! While He is always so SERIOUS with us we always take Him for granted! I just felt a slap on my face while we were praying on sat and sun… God seldom do that… I REALLY NEED TO BE SERIOUS WITH HIM! I prayed that He would allow me to pray a special prayer to Him… “God I want to be serious with you… show me your way… guide me back into your straight path… path of righteousness… stir up my hearts… break my heart for what breaks yours O Lord! i ask of you today that you will TAKE ALL OF ME IN EXCHANGE OF ALL OF YOU! Daddy God, help me to pull through this season of my life so that i can learn to be more and more like Jesus! Help me Lord to have the fear of the Lord…

cross

I really want to go the cross and have a intimate fellowship with my Lord and allow Him to teach me and guide me…