<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Saturday, August 08, 2009 @9:39 PM
♥ hot title:Pre–Event Preparation

Now cheryl eyes like want to close liao… i had been really working so so so hard for my event… till my sleeping hours or not enough liao…

This period of time is the pre-event preparation… cannot breathe liao manx… alot admin work to do… as well as physical things to be done… and in the midst of all these busyness… don’t worry… i will never forget to take photos… hee:)

Not forgetting my most fun cell members… we had our gal SHAPE outing and estella’s place… yummy bbq and great ppl… thanks leaders for planning all these… although i was tired but i really enjoyed the fellowship… and there were lots of laughter and joy… bcox our dear rebecca was there… she never fails to bring joy to our lives man…

and lastly… my love and joy… to attend prayer every sat… although im tired… but i went… but i got to say… i was drifted away spiritually… while dani was praying… most of us were remembered that God has treated as so seriously in every aspect of our lives… but sometimes, or most of the time we had taken him for granted… making wrong decisions even not realizing them… certain things was bothering my heart… and that was why i wasn’t too active in crusade for the time being… if the crusaders realized… God confirmed what i wanted to do… I think God for that… its a burden down… but troubled… how to bring it across leh… so coincidently… Choy heard the same thing as well… and pastor daniel confirmed it as well… probably that is it… i will take another few days to pray and confirm before wanting comes back from YA retreat…

Hear my cry for mercy as i call to you for help, as I lift up my hands toward your  Most Holy Place. (Psalm 28:2)