<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Monday, August 24, 2009 @12:29 AM
hot title:a spirit of sadness

__Sad_past___by_Ekevdb

I can very much identify myself with the person in the picture! I’m now living in a moment of confusion… A moment of pain at heart! I’m experiencing a spirit of sadness… I DON’T LIKE SUCH FEELING! I just realized that whatever i’ve learnt from service today… something which struck me real hard… is something i need to apply immediately… The Lord says… “If i’m not your Lord of all… i’m not your Lord at all!” familiar??? yes… not new but reminded… this was something i prayed this morning before i go service also… that God will speak directly to my heart might not be something new but something i knew long ago and i need to be reminded…

You must be wondering… cheryl what really happened… one of things will be friendship… that probably is only 10% of what im experiencing now… i just felt that history is repeating itself and probably my personality is those that is very mature one and i just can’t stand it when ppl don’t behave the way they are at their given age… but… this is passed and i don’t want to drag this further… anything was ig… the very moment i saw May’s email a few days back i stunned… i knew that the day will come that i will need to carry on all the burdens at the very point i agreed to take up presidential role… extremely hard when there’s no Vice-President… and the moment i’m ask to sent out email regarding the issue… i was reluctant… i know it would hurt the hearts of the little ones but i just got to do it as instructed… after sending out… i felt so heavy at heart… and i had my advisor who ask me sent it out tell me that im too fierce… im confused! haix… then i have junior come and apologize… what’s the use of apologizing after everything when my shoulders are already so heavy… i kept telling myself… FORGIVE AND FORGET!!!

QUOTES-9

Lord right now… at this very moment… i want to stand at Your feet to surrender whatever it’s hurting me and confusing me into your loving hands… Lord i commit my life into your hands once again… forgive me for the times that i only relied on my own human strength… Lord today i want to give you my all in exchange of all of you… Daddy God, today i proclaim that you are my Lord, my Father, my King, my Comforter, my Strength, my Deliverer… Handling whatever problems i’m facing today into your loving hands… praying for you to move your hands in the midst of my life knowing You are my Lord of everything… with you i shall have no fear at all…

i HOPE IT WILL… “YU GUO TIAN QING!”