<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Thursday, August 06, 2009 @8:07 AM
hot title:What time did i sleep???

If really really very super tired physically and mentally…  Till i really lost count on the number of hours i’ve been sleeping… i don’t quite even remember what time i slept last night… But thank God that finally FYP evaluation is OVER!

 P050809_17.25 

This is Mr Marcus Yee my team mate…

P050809_17.26

Infront of us… my dear sleeping partner in crusade camp… Ms Jorrie Tan! We were doing on the same project!

Oh ya… i just wanna share something with all of us… recently i have been really irritated by people around me that doesn’t work things out according the way i wanted it to be done… but God reminded me that no man is perfect… and we must also be like God since we are made in His image… which is to love people just like how God loved us and is still loving us…

So you sad and worried ppl… let me tell u the only way to be encouraged… is when u know who is your creator and the words that He puts in the bible ya… :) Enjoy your day ahead!