<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Sunday, September 20, 2009 @11:56 PM
♥ hot title:Short Post:)

Hey guys… I’m here post a short post before i go MIA for the next 4 days…

i had quite a simple week…

Wednesday, initially suppose to have SIFE event… but due to H1N1 outbreak in one the team presenting… it was postponed… and so me and qiuyi wanted to go shopping… but special request from the SUI! Shop auntie to help her count stocks… so the 2 kind ladies here went to help…

Thursday, met up with mah… suppose to be DG outing… but ended up PT! haha… we ended up at est’s place baking Shepherd’s Pie… yum yum… then had dinner at her place… thanks auntie linda… then we went to church for prayer together… that’s another day that past!

Friday… happiness… had some shopping therapy… hee… it was quite awhile since i last had MAD SHOPPING! the IG gals… we went to mustafa… then eat nasi bryani… then to little india for threading and henna… then to douby ghaut for daiso… then home sweet home… after going home… went for cell… quite lost and tired… cox i think i too tired liao ah…

Saturday… morning was prayer… then worship practice… then lunch then home… suppose to have besties meetup… but kim wasn’t feeling well…

Sunday… my first time serving in YCCA-Xxon… cool… powerpoint rox man,,, quite enjoyable… then went home… wanted to write and edit proposals… but i failed to… i fell asleep… then after i woke up… we went to suntec food fair… and came back make booking for tomorrow’s breakfast then start packing my bag for camp…

Yup… so tmr i will be away for crusade E-camp… for 4 days… very long… before going for camp tomorrow… gonna have family breakfast dim sum at Yan Palace… then the last day of camp is gonna be very chiong for me… cox i will be leaving camp early to go for SIFE event… in formal ware… arggghhhhh!!!!

thats enough for now… i lazy to attach photo… so hang on… when i come back… =D