<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Thursday, December 31, 2009 @8:02 PM
hot title:Ending 2009!

METAMORPHOSIS CONFERENCE 2009 WAS A BLAST!!!

I went there half expecting and half not expecting… But However… i wrote down 2 expectations and prayed through it…

  1. Meeting with God in a brand new way.
  2. For God to show me my future direction that He wants me to go in a brand new way!

 

For the first expectation, i didn’t even know if it was achieved… but surely… i met with God and had returned back to His first love… Praise God!

But however the HIGHLIGHT for this camp was my 2nd expectation! for many months i had been wrestling with God about my future calling… FEAR! fear is the word… a lot of what ifs… i kept asking God, what if you this is not my primary purpose, what if my parents say no, what if my family say no, what if I CAN’T RAISE MONTHLY support??? a lot of what ifs… and many more what ifs… despite God replying to all my what ifs… despite Him showing me my calling through His words, through preparing for DGs, through people… still i decide to wrestle with God… i remembering telling my DG mates that at that point of time God only showed me 90% confirmation… though wan teng was telling me that when she went into the ministry with less than 90% confirmation yet God remained faithful… but i told God, “God, i need a 100% confirmation!”… i dunno but i felt that God was telling me yesterday during ministry night that… “cheryl, what other confirmation do you need now???” at the very moment, the speaker had an altar call for those whom God is calling them to full time… i was shivering… my heart was burdened with tears… yet i chose to ask God again, “ARE U SURE U ARE CALLING ME!” At that very moment, God reminded me that… “you just taught your CG last night about obedience… 2 years ago at the very night i called u, u stayed in ignorance… do u still want to continue to stay in your disobedience?” and the speaker said something that pierce through my heart, “God is calling those whom He had tried calling you for years and months!” and the message the speaker gave during the session was exactly the same verse which God had shown me again and again about my calling! I knew at that very moment that i need to go… the moment i went up… the first thing i did wasn’t to THANK GOD THAT HE CALLED ME! BUT THE FIRST THING I DID WAS TO CALL TO HIM IN REPENTANCE… i prayed… “i surrender my all, i apologize for the times that You called me and i continuously tested You again and again…” i prayed the same sentence again and again until there was a breakthrough… finally my burden was lifted up… and soon enough… one of the staff came to pray for me… if im not wrong it was christine… the words she prayed were the exact things that causes my fears to come into full time…

 

I believe that God had allowed me to end 2009 with a BANG! a great one… and God is called as the Alpha and Omega, Beginning and the End… He who started will end it well too… God who is faithful will walk me through and help me overcome all obstacles! Praise God! Believing Him in all things! With man it’s impossible… with God all things are possible… Fear not because “I AM WHO I AM!”