<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Tuesday, December 15, 2009 @6:55 AM
♥ hot title:M.A.D.

love-sky-red

Mad people like me… wakes up at 5plus every morning for no reason… argggghhhhhhh!!!!!!

is this like sleeping disorder??? i can’t find a reason why im waking up so early… can someone tell me why??? it had been like this since last sem week 16 during prep for UT… and i can’t seems to switch my body clock back… it has been like so long… like from week 16+3weeks of holidays+10weeks of lesson… =14 weeks = 3.5 months… crap… this can’t go on… imagine when i grad and i still wake up so early… what what what the crap… ah…

But at the same time i enjoyed spending time alone at home to get my work done or do some stupid random things on my lappy… haha… and u will see the dark sky becomes the bright sky… HAHA!

this sleeping disorder thing better not happen at desaru… i dont want special sleeping treatments ah… haha… but this is and better happen at meta… cox breakfast and devotion need to be done from 7-8am… like super early… im quite worried for my gals… i scared they can’t wake up ah… HAHA!

whatever it is… this coming 3 weeks gonna be so packed… but i try my best to rest and enjoy… HAHA!

this week will be time that i catch up with friends, have meeting and plan events, get the necessary thing for desaru, prepare for meta materials.

19th to 22nd will be away for desaru…

come back… prepare for xmas… 25th dec –> service, christmas lunch at safra, Eddric’s bdae celebration at 5pm

28th-31st will be away for Metamorphosis 2009… excitement…

1st till 4th Jan – study for UT!

There’s so much to do… CRAP!!!