<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Tuesday, December 08, 2009 @6:43 AM
♥ hot title:Out Of A Sudden!

Out of a sudden i realise its gonna be such a busy week… till i need to ask myself… “Do i have the time to visit ah ma this week?”

Please kill me for my busyness this week… and i still have UT to study for… ALAMAK!

ist2_2606183-busy-bee

SEE I HAVE SO MANY THINGS ON HAND… TIME CONSUMING…

Friends don’t get me wrong… meet ups and catch ups are great and i love it a lot… i don’t mind having more but not so many a week…

07 Dec, Mon – Dinner with Karen, Grace and Madel

08 Dec, Tue – CGL, ACGL Briefing at SCCC Office @ 630pm

09 Dec, Wed – DG with Grace, then meet Est to pass her something at night

10 Dec, Thurs – Senior DG outing, Oops… can’t go for church prayer again…

11 Dec, Fri – CG at 730pm

12 Dec, Sat – Youth Prayer @ 9am, Karen’s 21st Party @ 3pm

13 Dec, Sun – Service

Oh my goodness… so packed week ahead… i have fyp to complete… i have UT to study… having a paper on my less day of sch this coming monday… Oops! But i’m looking forward to next week… its holiday… plus sec sch cliques xmas celebration… then Youth Camp… then after Youth Camp will be Christmas… after Christmas will be Meta… After meta i will say welcome 2010… speaking of welcoming 2010… we are having covenant service in church on the 31st from 10pm to 12mn… i think my face will be super “cui” since i will only break camp that afternoon…