<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Sunday, December 13, 2009 @6:25 AM
♥ hot title:Time is running out…

In the next 5 days i just gotta get all my work done… Before i’m off for desaru next sat… im starting to feel the lack of sleep experience… crap… once again its back to me… and this shall not be made known to est and wt… if nt they will force me to sleep in desaru…

work to be done in the next 5 days:

  1. get christmas gift ready (sec sch cliques, i might not have brought something from your wishlist due to the lack of time i have for shopping, however i still hope u like them)
  2. clear my room for friday’s christmas celebration
  3. study for UT
  4. Meeting and planning for upcoming IG activity
  5. Meta camp’s preparations (i feel that there’s alot to do, but im excited and lazy all at the same time)

Schedule for Next week:

Sunday->church, study UT, Prepare for meta materials, hospital?

Monday->sch as usual, UT after school

Tuesday->swimming in the morning, sakura for lunch?

Wednesday->meeting with victor and qy over lunch

Thursday->watch some show at trcc

Friday->prepare meta materials again

Saturday->Off to Desaru

Btw, some of us had a great time at karen’s place yesterday… once again… Happy 21st Blessed Birthday to KAREN LOH!!!

P111209_23.54

P121209_15.56[01]