<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Tuesday, March 02, 2010 @3:16 PM
hot title:deep disappointments... SO WHAT!!!

SO WHAT!!!

Even if i have deep disappointments... i wonder if i take out my heart now... how many cuts will i see???

Will anyone just stand in my shoes... at one point of time, i just hope that i have the courage like those who commit suicide and just do it... life is seriously meaningless... everytime i have such thoughts there's only ONE PERSON that can encourage me... JESUS... im reminded that it's a sin to do something really silly... and if i think all these had been happening hurts my heart... Jesus went through so much more... he did not just went through emotional hurt but also physical hurt...

sometime i really wonder why i'm brought to this earth... this broken down world... and just so that many things just go to happen to me at once... why don't they care... they don't even know what i'm going through... only know how to nag... only know how to compare... in future, i promise i will never ever compare my kids infront of their friends and siblings... NEVER!

i'm so hurt until i choose not to answer any questions... i choose to honor them by just shutting up my mouth... i choose to not defend for myself any longer!!!

i thank God i still have a God that cares for me... im learning to love... its hard i know... but i will learn... God says in Heb. 13:5 "never will i leave u, never will i forsake u." In the same way i say to God... NEVER WILL I LEAVE U, NEVER WILL I FORSAKE U! I'm of a legal age now, i have the right to make my own decision... i really hope things will turn out to be better...