<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Friday, May 14, 2010 @4:49 PM
hot title:Is that for me or for God?

Devotion Part 1: A People Who Will Reflect His Glory

Sometimes we know so well that all Glory do not belongs to us but to God... However, most of the time we claim it to be our own Glory.

I thank God that I started with this new series of devotion as i prepare myself to enter into full-time ministry... this devotion really reminded me that once I start to step into full-time ministry, if any part of it, I find success in my ministry... i should never glorify myself but God alone... and every part of ministry, i should never forget to thank God and praise His Name.... :)

Contents below are extracts from my devotion... :)

When God's glory is unveiled and recognized, all those things in which human beings take pride fade to nothingness. -Lawrence O. Richards-

Glory belongs to God alone because of God's love and faithfulness (Ps.115:1). The truth is that the entire earth is filled with His Glory (Is. 6:3). Therefore everything we do, we should do it for the Glory of God (1 Cor. 10:31).

I'm rather amazed, because He chose us in the very beginning and that we might share in the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ (2 Thess. 2:13-14).

God's purpose in creation, therefore, was to fill the earth with his own glory. -John Piper-

In Genesis 17, God mentions that... We were made to worship and glorify God. We are to commit our whole life and future into my hands. God even says that when we find Him, we would have found everything that we need!