<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Monday, May 31, 2010 @7:20 AM
♥ hot title:What does it feels iike???

Firstly...
Happy 21st Birthday to myself!!! haha...

Many people been asking me... "HOW DO YOU FEEL BEING 21?" My answer to all is that there's no special feeling... normal... EXCEPT i can sign my own PAPERS!!! haha...

anyway... just wanna thank my family... truely, blessed be a blessing!!! i may not speak much but I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

not FORGETTING my sec sch clique!!! thanks for helping out and making every part of the party possible... especially my sticky rice... so touched by her blog post... she blogged a post while we are all in a pool... ask her how she do it... im so so touched...

not forgetting the rest who came and make a memorable birthday for me:) thanks for all the pressie... love them lots...

ultimately... i wanna thank my daddy God... He is a true blessing to me... without Him i will not be who i am today... perhaps as rebellion as before? and He is really faithful... cox 90% of my wishlist all came to past!!! <3>

this is the content of BAOLING aka STICKYRICE post...
"today is 23 May 2010.. which means...it is the 143rd day of the year in the Gregorian calendar.. And there are 222 days remaining till the end of the year.. ( what a nice number... 222 ). Though on this very day.. there are both good and bad news or events happening.. such as..

2009Under investigation for bribery during his Presidency, former President of South Korea, Roh Moo-hyun, commits suicide
2003Stanley Cup Finals, New Jersey Devils beat Ottawa Senators 4 games to 3
1997"King David," closes at New Amsterdam Theater New York City
1997Mel Karmazin replaces Peter Lund as CEO of CBS TV
1996Fred Norris of the Howard Stern show changes his name legally to Eric
199547th time opposing pitchers hit home runs, K Foster (Cubs)/M Freeman (Rocks)
1994270 pilgrims dies in bustle round Mina Saudi-Arabia
1994Star Trek The Next Generation, finale airs this week in syndication
1993Val Skinner wins LPGA Lady Keystone Golf Open
1992President Bush orders Coast Guard to intercept boats with Haitian refugees
1991Last Cubans troops leave Angola
1991U.S. Supreme Court bars subsidized clinics from discussing abortion
1990A. C. Milan wins 35th Europe Cup 1 at Vienna
1990Cost of rescuing savings and loan failures is put at up to $130 billion
1989Angela Visser, 22, of Holland, crowned 38th Miss Universe
1989Lincoln Square in Bronx named

one more to add..
1989Ms Cheryl Tan Gek Ping is born =)
hehehe
aniwae.. today marks her 21st birthday... welcome to the 21 club .. though I haven reach that age yet.. hahaha...

soo... before the clock strikes twelve let me take the opportunity to let you know that you have grown a year more...
not forgetting U ARE TURNING LEGAL ON THIS VERY DAY!!!!
congrats on turning legal yea??
Wish you a many many happy returns of the day... and also all the fun and excitement that only birthdays can bring, Happy Birthday! my dear friend ; sticky rice =)

A Birthday is A Million Moments, Each holding A Promise Of Fulfillment Of UR Dreams, & ACCOMPLISHMENTS Of Some Special Plans.. Wish U A Very Happy B'DAy =)

References :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_23
http://www.brainyhistory.com/days/may_23.html

ps: aint i fantastic?? able to post this when im at chalet =))) oops i let the cat out of the bag.. haahaha"